Sunday, February 25, 2007

February Is Almost Over!

Time is flying by so fast... March is almost here! I got to sleep in until 10:00 this morning - it's great when the kids sleep in too :) I went to the gym today and did 55 minutes of cardio, 100 sit-ups and upper body weights. How funny that I go to a gym. God's sense of humour is infinite! I also got to talk to Alisha (which considering that she's my best friend, happens too rarely) and we played a couple games of backgammon on the computer (she totally beat me, as usual). The kids are sleeping and I'm watching Dwight from The Office host SNL - I love The Office... every character on that show is played to perfection. Well, it's been a good day and now I'm ready to say good night and head to bed... that alarm clock seems to ring so early for church - is it just me, or do mornings come earlier than they used to? Must be that time speeding up again!

No comments: