Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Day and Good Night!

Just finished watching "Lost" - I love that show, and Jolie and Marty are TOTALLY addicted now too. I have my friend Debbie, from Houghton College days, to thank for getting me hooked first on Alias and now Lost.

I got to sleep in again today, which was nice, since I stayed up too late watching the movie last night. I talked to my mom, my best friend and her husband and daughter, and my younger brother, Kevin - I guess it was my day to catch up with everyone! Went to the library and gym and got snacks for Bible study tomorrow - any excuse to buy Safeway's delicious frosted sugar cookies - and luckily for me, they're not chocolate. Had all three kids tonight while Jolie and Marty were at school, but they were all mellow and fell asleep early (by which I mean 9:00 pm). It was a pretty quiet day, but a good one. I must get to bed now, because I do have to get up early to get myself ready for Bible study tomorrow morning; I catch a ride with Jolie when she drops the girls off at school.

Here's a quote to end the day:

Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time' is to say 'I don't want to.'"

- Lao Tzu

No comments: