Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's 12:08 AM and I Don't Want to Write This

It's funny, I started this new blog to keep myself accountable and be honest about how I'm feeling, but I really don't like sharing when I'm not feeling well. I am so used to just getting through it by myself. The last few days have been hard. I've been crying A LOT. Part of that is my happy time of month (sarcasm there, in case you didn't catch it) and being stuck with all three kids while Jolie worked day shifts this weekend. So physically I've been tired and achey, aside from all the crying. I haven't cried this much in a long time. At least I'm getting in touch with my emotions, haha. It's hard to pray at times like these, because I'm pretty inarticulate - just "Help me, help us all." I do believe, help my unbelief. How do people without Jesus do it? Because I know Jesus loves me and He's in control, and I'm still a mess! On the bright side, I had my two year eye checkup on Friday, and my vision hasn't gotten any worse and I have no horrible eye diseases. I am reading an awesome, I-can't-put-it-down book - Drums of Autumn - by Diana Gabaldon. I met a friend for coffee (orange juice and a doughnut for me) at Tim Horton's today. And it was sunny today - so nice to get a break from the rain. It's late and I need my sleep; Marty's getting up tomorrow to help Jolie get the kids ready for school so I get to sleep in. That's going to be nice. Maybe I'll be a more articulate blogger tomorrow. Until next time, good night!

No comments: