Sunday, March 04, 2007

Martin Luther Made Me Stay Up Late!

The girls didn't get to sleep until almost 11:30 tonight and I probably should have gone to bed then too, but I needed some grown-up time and wanted to watch Luther, a movie about Martin Luther, that I got from the church library. I highly recommend it. It is tragic and must break Jesus' heart, the killing done in His name by those who profess to be following Him (even against others who are His followers). What is wrong with us human beings? Even us Christians - especially us Christians, because we should know better!

Well, I could rant about that for awhile but I need to get to bed. You know, there are just so many interesting things in the world that I want to learn about but don't have time. Here are some things on my list to read about: church history, the Middle East, Rwanda, the prime ministers of Canada and Canadian history, the popes, the differences in theology of denominations, as well as a pile of fiction that I have in my room. If only I could get paid to sit and read all day. Oh well, I'll have eternity to catch up! And Jesus can solve all those mysteries we wonder about. There's a lot to look forward to in heaven. Until then, I'll just have to do the best I can!

No comments: