Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bare Feet

Layni broke a board with her bare foot! She is in Tae Kwon Do and today was the promotion ceremony - she graduated from white belt to yellow stripe belt. She told me she was going to break a board and I asked her if they had ever done this in class before. She said, no, but I've been practicing with a pillow. And I admit, yes, both Marty and I laughed and had our doubts - but she did it! On the second try, which was better than a lot of the kids. One little girl took about 15 tries, but we cheered all the louder for her. Hmmm... maybe I'll need to start a self-defense class to defend myself against these kids... haha!

And tonight, I painted my toenails in anticipation of wearing a skirt and sandals to church tomorrow - sunshine, you'd better not disappoint me!

1 comment:

Krista said...

And you looked so pretty in your lovely skirt and sandals... I don't think I've ever seen you all dressed up before!!!

:o)