Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blech

That's how I feel tonight. Tired, stressed, PMSing... four more days until I fly home to New Brunswick. Thinking of all the things I have to do before then. A little bit ill at ease about flying - I don't mind it too much, but I find the 4 1/2 hour flight to Toronto long and I worry about getting to the airport on time, making my connection in Toronto. Excited to see everyone in NB, but still going to miss everyone here. Hoping the jet lag doesn't hit me as hard as last year so I can enjoy my brother's wedding a day and a half after I arrive home. Feeling weepy and tired and unfocused. Oh the joys of being a woman. At least I get to see Harry Potter tomorrow with my friend Krista, for her early birthday celebration. God help me to wake up smiling.

No comments: