Saturday, October 20, 2007

God is Bigger than the Bogeyman...and my Crazy Mind

It's 10:43 PM and I'm crying. Why? I don't know. I have to get to bed, so I can get myself and the kids up in the morning, ready, and walk to church in the rain... yay. As Layni would say, you're being sarcastic, Janis! I worked on preparing for the card night Monday; need to buy some more ribbon. I can't find my baptism pictures for the scrapbooking class tomorrow night... I've been through boxes of pictures today, but can't find them. Serves me right for being so organized. It's a lonely night where everyone seems to have a life and a purpose but me. I hate having this crazy, discouraging mind... forgive me, Jesus, and help me to have Your mind inside controlling my thoughts and guiding my outlook on life. I am weak, but You are strong - stronger than my weakness. Oh Lord, don't let me drown in my imperfections, but let me rejoice in Your perfectness.

No comments: