Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good Day

Today was a good day. More sunshine - oh, I love it! I've been taking advantage of the opportunity to get out walking more. At Bible study this morning, we ended up going to Tim Horton's and chatting. And right after, I went out to lunch with another friend. I love being in the presence of these friends, with such different life experiences and outlooks, but we're one in the love of Christ, and each one blesses me in a different way. Had some very good conversation and yummy food. Went to Value Village to pick up some books to donate to Layni's home reading program at school, then hung out with Lysa while Jolie and Layni went through the "haunted house" at their school. Enjoyed my Thursday night TV (CSI, The Office and Scrubs... really the only shows I watch other than Dancing with the Stars... and Lost, once it returns!). The kids are in bed, Jolie and Marty went to a movie, and I'm ready to curl up in bed with a good book. Yeah, it's been a good day.

No comments: