Monday, October 22, 2007

Never Too Early For Christmas...

Today was pretty much me preparing for our church's second annual Christmas card night, which was lots of fun. I am always amazed at the variety of creativity... it's fantastic. I led a table; my card looked like a wrapped-up present, and had a Bible verse inside. I got to do the thank you cards for the ladies leading the tables and the door prizes, which was so much fun. I love dollar store shopping and gift-giving! It was a great night, but now I have to clean up my room and card-making area, which look like a tornado whirled through. But I'll leave that for tomorrow; I'm going to sleep well tonight!

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

I've started my Christmas shopping too... and my Christmas crafts! It sneaks up on us so quickly, the earlier we start the better!! Glad you had a good time.