Saturday, November 24, 2007

P.S.

Went to Costco last week and discovered they have Cavendish Flavour Fries... I thought they were strictly East Coast... they are SO delicious... the sad part is we just have our little freezer on top of our fridge which is currently filled with meat that was on sale... no room for french fries. Tragic, or perhaps really good for my popcorn-filled arteries... guess this means I'll have to eat a bunch of meat to make room!

And I can't wait for a shipment of Christmas barley toys from the East Coast... pure sugar, but a traditional treat to suck on while reading a book curled up by the fire on a cold winter day...

Okay, I'm missing New Brunswick a bit now...

1 comment:

Heather said...

What are Christmas barley toys?? They sound fascinating, but I've never heard of them.