Thursday, November 01, 2007

What Is WRONG With People?!

Yay! Internet's back up - I can check my friend's blogs, email my mom, and all that fun stuff. As I told Jolie Tuesday night after watching Dancing with the Stars, "I can't believe Sabrina got kicked off! It's so WRONG! And I can't even blog about it!" She laughed at me. Seriously though, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! Sabrina should have been in the finals... no justice in this world at all. Okay, I get way too emotionally involved in inane TV shows... speaking of which, Amazing Race starts Sunday night! I really don't watch that much TV, but when I do, it's one of the few times for the adults in our house to bond. Yes, even Marty. He says he watches Monday Night football, but he's totally in love with Edyta, a sexy Polish ballroom dancer on Dancing with the Stars... oops, I've outed him! Don't tell his friends, haha! Oh, and we sometimes play Scrabble. But Marty cheats. And he's loud. Okay, so maybe it's pick on Marty week. He does have some good points, really. He can cook. He can fix computer related problems. And he buys me Coke.

Jolie and I went to see the costume parade and help the kids carve pumpkins in Layni and Lysa's classes. I got to meet their teachers and some of their new classmates. Layni got a Scarlett O'Hara dress from Value Village and Lysa was a cute little devil. Lysa and I stayed home to pass out candy (only had 7 or 8 kids) and make chocolate cupcakes while Jolie, Marty and Layni went trick-or-treating... they had to share the loot though :)

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

Can't wait for Amazing Race!!!