Saturday, January 19, 2008

Geronimo Stilton Rocks!

I admit, I was pretty devastated after we finished all the available Junie B. Jones books. They are FUNNY! I did get Layni the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary for Christmas... they were a favourite of mine when I was a kid. But one of her friends got her a Geronimo Stilton book for her birthday and we all love it! A friend of mine had written on her blog months ago that her daughter had discovered this series, and while I made a mental note to check them out, it got misfiled :) They are short, action-packed chapters with pictures and cool fonts and maps... so much fun to look at, as well as read... and there's 32 of them so far, so we'll have something to read for a few weeks anyway! I LOVE books, and I'm so glad Layni's learning to love them too.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We'll have to get a Geronimo book exchange going!!

Family Of Five said...

I LOVE Junie B!!! Lenore and I read all of them together!