Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Have a Problem...

It's this strange, horrible thing I encounter every night, if I do not brush my teeth for the last time before 8:00 PM. I put it off and off... and now it's 2:14 AM and I need to brush my teeth and floss before bed, but it just seems like such a daunting task, so I've been cruising the web, watching Gwen Stefani videos, checking everyone's blogs AGAIN, anything to avoid brushing my teeth... why is it so hard to do late at night? Why does it seem overwhelming? I really need to get to bed... okay, I'm turning the computer off and I'm going to brush my teeth so I can finally go to bed. I am SO wierd. Maybe I should switch my title back to "What's Wrong With Me?!"

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

You need an electric toothbrush! My Sonicare.... so super wonderful! And even on those late nights when I am lazy about brushing... it still does a great job!

Krickit said...

I have such a hard time with that too! Glad to hear I'm not the only lazy brusher...

and...

YOU ACTUALLY FLOSS???? Wow, now THAT's something!

Janis said...

I actually HAVE an electric toothbrush... how did people survive before? But it's just some sort of mental barrier about brushing my teeth last thing at night. But I can't NOT brush and floss before bed, because I love my teeth and am obsessed with keeping them healthy!