Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Attention Ladies... Tell Your Friends and Husbands Too!

Jolie will have a table at Gallagher's Cafe (at 232 Newport Drive in Newport Village) filled with her beautiful creations for sale tomorrow, Wednesday February 13th, from 1:00 - 5:00 PM. Check out her gorgeous designs at www.joliemack.com and/or bring a friend and see them in person tomorrow... or send your husbands to do some Valentine's Day shopping! Support a hard-working, single mom who's trying to escape the bar scene... she deserves it!

2 comments:

Krickit said...

That's awesome! congrats to Jolie on such a great leap in her business! Wish I had more $$ to spend on beautiful bobbles for myself! Maybe one day soon though! I really am happy for her though, what an answer to prayer for her! Tell her we should celebrate when she finally quits that bar job... hey... we could go to a bar? Just joking!

Family Of Five said...

I REALLY wanted to come.... I ran out of time today! I had to get my kids Valentines! :) I hope it went well for her!