Saturday, March 15, 2008

AND....

Of course, Marty is working the opposite night shifts, so they basically won't get to see each other or spend any time at all as a family! As a Christian, Easter's primary focus for me is the celebration of the death and resurrection of my Saviour, but I want to celebrate that with ALL my family, even though that may not be their primary reason for celebrating... and I don't think Jesus would be offended by that desire or feel it takes away from His glory... but alas, we don't get to do that this year in the way we wanted... it will have to be squished in between time at a freaking bar... GRRRRR!!!!

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

Awwww.... well I can relate being this will be our first Easter not celebrating with all our local family. It's a hard transition as my main focus for Easter is the joy it brings to my kids.... and spending time as a family. We get so swept away in daily life and there are only a few holiday's through the year where we take the time to all sit together and celebrate we have family to be surrounded by. I'm so sorry for Jolie as I know how difficult it must be for a mommy! You will find other things to be happy for and the little time you do have together as a family will be memorable. There are many families who choose not to spend time together during the holidays.... and there are many who would love to spend time together but can't .... it's unfortunate! Hugs to you all!