Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And...

Lent is over! My first fun purchase was $1.29 today at Michaels... I got Layni two suncatchers to paint and a heart paper embosser. Oh, how I missed sales! And buying presents! I stuck them into Layni's Easter basket and pretended that she hadn't looked closely enough at all her goodies... haha, mind games! Then I went to Chapters and bought two books - one a present (it is my greatest weakness!) and another in a series by one of my favourite Christian writers, Karen Kingsbury. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to get to Future Shop to get Season 1 of Smurfs, so I can introduce the kids to the joy of little blue people. And the greatest thing is, I still have gift certificates from Christmas, so I'm not even spending any money!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ooohhh....sounds fun. Which Karen Kingsbury book did you buy? Let the shopping begin!

janal said...

Control, Girl!!! Control!!! Save the money to spend on wild adventures when you come home!!!