Monday, June 09, 2008

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Watched Anne of Green Gables tonight with Layni. I LOVE that movie... and I miss the East Coast. September seems too far away. I finished "Before Green Gables" by Budge Wilson and was very pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed it immensely - despite the sacrilege of not being written by L.M. Montgomery herself ;)

I can't believe it's June... where is the sun? Where is the warmth? It's depressing - literally.

I've been feeling disconnected. I've been helping out with childcare lately at Thursday morning Bible study and due to working in nursery, kidzone, being away or being at home with the kids, it's been a month and a half since I've gotten to attend an entire church service.

Well, it will probably help me to get to bed and get a good night's sleep. I'm hoping and praying for some sunshine this week to brighten the days and my spirit.

No comments: