Friday, July 04, 2008

Sad...

It breaks my heart when my friends hurt each other, either inadvertently or in striking out from their own hurt... when misunderstandings tear them apart. I wish, I pray for peace and reconciliation. I know there is so much love there - that's why the pain is so deep on all sides. Oh Jesus, please work Your wonders and bring healing and hope again. You know all their hearts, their hurts, their love, their betrayals, their wounds that only You can heal. Oh, Jesus, I lift all these dear ones up to You and ask You to infuse all their lives with Your Holy Spirit of love and wisdom and forgiveness and healing in all their hearts. I do believe that one day, Lord, we will all bow together at Your feet, crying in gratefulness for Your mercy and grace to each one of us... I look forward to that day, Lord... please hasten it. Be glorified, Jesus, and heal all these broken hearts. I love You, Lord, and I am so grateful that with You all things are possible - You see all of us, the good, the bad and the ugly and love us anyway, You accept us as we are, but love us so much that You won't accept us staying that way... knowing You, lovingYou, spending time in Your presence changes us, because of who You are - thank You, Jesus, for Your faithfulness, for Your neverending love... satisfy all our needs and wants, for only You can. Help us to forgive by Your grace, help us to live grateful lives of love because of all You've done for us. Oh Jesus, thank You for the hope I have in You... for the hope we all have in You.

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hope everything is okay! :)

smelb5 said...

I too hope for peace, healing and reconciliation!

krista said...

The thing I've learned most over the last few months, is that it isn't who most needs to change... but rather, who's most willing.

It's hard to accept sometimes, however, some friendships were just never meant to be, no matter how much you want to see things work out, or how hard you try to make things right... whether it's your friendships, or those of people around you.